Monday 7 May 2012

London Calling Issue 3 - Time for Tea

What's the point in celebrating all things English if you've forgotten the national pastime - and what should really be considered an Olympic sport - drinking Tea!

Whilst we have some gorgeous traditional tea-stained florals, teacups and teddy bears throughout the stores currently, I'm acutely aware that it's not only my grandmother drinking tea (despite the lovely cuppa she made me on Sunday afternoon).

So for the bold and the beautiful amongst you, our ever-popular printed poplins are bringing a good old dose of BRIT-POP!
 
In teacups...get it? See what I did there?

These "London Calling" Poplins are strong and sweet - just like I like my tea (and my men - am I right, ladies?). Available in three eye-popping designs, they're fabulous fun!





London Calling Poplin, 112cm wide, $12.99m. In stores now!


2 comments:

  1. I spied some in store on saturday and quickly whipped up a top for the Jubilee weekend.

    Its based on the free sorbetto pattern, using the brit-pop flags. Got to fly the flag for the old country on such occasions!

    IF you want to see it:
    http://button-lover.blogspot.com.au/2012/06/diamond-jubilee.html

    PS: Just found your blog. Definately now following to see what to expect in store!

    ReplyDelete