Thursday 14 June 2012

Sneak Peek: DS Richmond

Last week we revealed that DS Quilt Collection's "Aunt Edna" had hit stores and has proved to be an absolute hit!

Well we're very super totally bigtime excited to tell you that we have just booked a brand new collection from Denyse Schmidt. It's so exclusive that it's not even on her website yet! Amazing! The samples landed on my desk this week, so we just had to share it with you!

Here's a sneak peek. It's called "Richmond".

Ooooooh.

Richmond comes in Two colourways, Orange/Pink and Blue/Green, in 6 vintage-inspired designs. This is probably my favourite DS Quilts Collection we have done, such a gorgeous quirky mix of prints!



DS Quilt Collections "Richmond" will be in store in September. Keep your eyes peeled!

Which is your favourite?

*Photos taken on Hipstamatic. Colours may not be representative of the actual fabric.

8 comments:

  1. I'd really appreciate a less 'hippy' photo so I can see the actual colours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh! I'm excited :) I would also offer to make a sample quilt if you so wished ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liking the look of these fabrics, I'm with Emma, I volunteer to make a sample quilt as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. No such thing as 'which' - they all look stunning - and so far far away!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blue/Green for me, but thats generally the case!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just wondering if Spotlight is going to stock the new DS Chicopee fabrics too?

    ReplyDelete
  8. These look lovely. I was wondering if Meadowlark will be arriving any time soon?

    ReplyDelete