Wednesday 1 February 2012

Feeling Bookish

A cold snap has hit us here in Melbourne, and after a wave of a very hot past few weeks, I'm excited to be busting out my trusty cardigan in the office.
Shoshana tells me I look like I should be working in the state library...so I opened up a suitably vintage-looking book and what did I find?



Wonderful Wool Blanketing!


This gorgeous 300gsm wool/nylon blanketing will be dropping in soon. Trust me, it feels as soft and warm as it looks. In beautiful vintage-inspired checks and fantastic solids, it's a sure fire winner for your winter coats, sensible skirts and wrapping up by the fire.

Find it in store from Mid Feburary for an amazing $19.99m in 10 colours.



Feeling inspired? This fabric would be perfect for a 50's inspired coat! Try Vintage Vogue pattern #2401


 Stay warm!

xoxo
The Insider

No comments:

Post a Comment